The vast knowledge of multiple types of aircraft and dedication towards our customers we have at SXI allows us to complete flight assessments in accordance with customer requirements. As a result, we provide advice regarding the airworthiness of your aircraft and could also process the acceptance of the aircraft. Our independence and discretion are appreciated by many lessors and major airlines, for whom our flight test reports form an integral part of the airline acceptance in the (re)delivery process.
Our dedicated flight crew members are highly qualified (including EASA ‘level’ A qualified crews) and have extensive years of flight testing experience, over a wide range of civil and military aircraft types. After each acceptance flight, redelivery flight or post-maintenance flight our customers receive a detailed report with all flight test results and other observed discrepancies.
With our vast experience in the aviation industry and a unique combination of expertise we can:
- Assist in military projects
- Cooperate in coastguard operations
- Supply flight tests and test pilots for an extensive evaluation and certification in close cooperation with the OEM
We prepare flight test programs and test crew members for:
- Certification programs
- Comprising of smoke detection
- Cockpit smoke penetration
- Cockpit smoke evacuation test