Flight operations Engineer 32-40 hour/week (BREDA AIRPORT)
FLIGHT OPERATIONS OFFICER (32-40 hour / week)
We are currently looking to strengthen our flight operations team at Breda International Airport with an enthusiastic, highly motivated, individual with excellent communication skills.
As a member of the flight operations team you act as a point of contact for our customers and flight crews. You are able to address requests of customers in a polite and efficient way. You will make the necessary preparations for a flight, or a series of flights, such as:
- preparing quotations and contracts,
- scheduling a flight crew,
- Preparation of flightplans considering legal and internal guidelines, weather conditions, airspace conditions and economical aspects as fuel prices as well as feasibility.
- organising accommodation, travel, fuel and handling arrangements,
- arranging overflight permits and crew validations,
- make sure that the crew receives current navigation charts, flight plans and other relevant operational information,
- liaison with Civil Aviation Authorities, Airport Authorities and Air Traffic Control,
- post-flight administration,
- flight dispatch and flight monitoring,
and you will support our flight crews during the execution of their assignments. Your work is well organised. You are prepared to monitor the telephone during weekends and take appropriate actions if required. Office hours during week may vary.
- education: MBO or HBO level
- a team player who enjoys working as part of a team, but who is also able to work independent;
- excellent communication skills;
- service minded;
- knowledge of the aviation regulatory structure and operational experience in aviation is considered a benefit;
- able to remain calm and efficient under pressure;
- good MS-Office skills, experience in flight planning software (i.e. PPS, Jeppesen) is considered an asset;
- excellent English and Dutch language skills (verbal & written)
- flexible approach to working hours.
- An affiliation with aviation is considered a benefit
- Prepared to relocate within reasonable distance of our office
- Driving license B
Southern Cross International offers you to work in the attractive and challenging environment of the airline industry. The position offers the possibility for initiative and knowledge gathering. An honest remuneration meeting experience, profile and abilities will be offered.
Please send your letter of application, accompanied by your resume (CV) to email@example.com